Saturday 5 October 2013

tulip darling

It's the yearly visit to Lilydale for the tulip festival! This time, i manage to visit with my housemate! It takes about 2 and half hour drive from city.  Not too far i guess if you've got a car.  The scale could be small but i think overall it's a good experience to explore the place! 
   Tulip came all the way from Holland and this festival last for 4 weeks! :) these darling are pretty durable aren't they? Hopefully they manage to survive through the strong wind and thunderstorms! :) 



I guess what matters till the end of the day would be, going with your love ones. 
I've found an article that human being love to share the good/ queer things that they see in their lives with their love one. The  precious sharing moment could be short but the memories last for long.
As much as i want to share all this with my love ones. Neither of them are here. So, i could do, is just taking pictures and share it through whats app! hehe.. :) I've still got another 2 more months to go till i'm able to get back to Malaysia. I just can't wait for it. To be with families, friends and my love ones once again. PMS causes homesick which leads to being emo. sorry for that! 
Hope u have a good weekend! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment