Sunday 29 September 2013

Lunch @The Grain Store

Hi pumpkins, 
Sarah came over for the night, we decided to head for lunch at the Grain store for lunch after my work. :) poor thing gotta wait till 2pm. Must be awfully hungry at that time! 
I dash to Grain store right after im done with work. Walk pass it a couple of times! Silly me! I tend to over look these hidden shops rather often! so, gotta be aware of hidden shops more next time! :p 

The modern, sleek outlook! Me likey~ IF say, I've got a chance to open up my own cafe back in Malaysia. I would wanna have something that look like this! An open space that's welcoming, warm, and spacious! 

The wide range of coffee 


A panoramic view of The Grain store. Pretty rare to see this amount of people.. Say if u come during weekends. It can go crazily crowded.   

My chai latte! :) It's been quite sometime since i had Chai. Absolutely smooth and rich in flavour! this makes me wanna try their coffee in my next visit! :) 
My Honey Poached Milawa Organic Chicken ($19)    Chicken was sooooo tender! and i love the crispy beetroot. The flavour might be a lil over powered by spices. But it's alright for me! 
Sarah's free range pork belly sandwich! there's spiced cauliflower, sweet and sour cabbage with chili marmalade. ($20) 
like what Sarah said, u never go wrong with pork belly if you cant decide what to eat. Don't u hate it when you'r so spoilt with choices and had some hard time to decide on what to eat? hmmmm.. Wonder what can we do to get that improved? 


Wooden floor. feels like home! 





Dessert:  Lavandar and Buttermil Panna Cotta. (Poached pear, early grey, salted pepitas, SUGAR BUBBLES) $12     I LOVE IT! 
presentation: 9/10 
            taste: 7/10

Just feel like a little girl hopping around when u first taste the smooth panna cotta! :) 

It's such a shame that we can only try the lunch menu. I've heard that the breakfast menu have got more extensive choices. Ricotta pancake~~ I will be there for ya soon! :) 

Great company for this lovely afternoon! :) 
I'm grateful to have friends like this! 

Till then, 
Xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment