Tuesday 16 February 2016

Current State



I probably didn't thought that there will be readers still from this blogs. But apparently, YOU surely did read my previous post of me scolding and expressing all my hatred to the ex.


 Oh well, i'm grateful of how things has end and it has certainly lead me to better outcomes.
U know the saying, some goodbyes lead to greater hello.
at least i'm aware that i don't think of the past as much, i'm aware of what could other people offer, so much more. I've always felt lucky to have different people expressing their care and love towards me. Pampered much i would say! And to you who's reading this, THANK YOU!!!!
I wouldn't be me, at this jolly state without your support.



I have a good feeling about this year! it's gonna be great and filled with work, good relationship with people who loves me and lots of positive vibes!

Looking forward to travel to China, Japan, Spain & Portugal, and hopefully Boston!! :D :D ;D

Hope you all have a great year and stay positive! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment